24 June 2013
Improved Website after near Disaster
Six weeks ago my website had vanished. It was like my shop window had been completely smashed following the demise of my web hosting company. It could have taken my business with it. My shop front was 're-glazed' just 10 days later with the recovery of my website from backups held by 1&1. I have spent the past 4 weeks employing my previous software engineering expertise to learning and applying the likes of HTML5, CSS3, PHP and MySQL to give my website a long overdue spring clean.
This has allowed me to separate my important wedding and portrait work from my commercial and wildlife work. I have also added a section for something I keep being asked about - namely a training section. I still have more images to add but if your spot something that is not quite right do drop me a line.